Steve Jobs defied covention and abhorred mediocrity. His creations set the benchmark for design. Competitors, such as they exist, have for the most part been ‘also-rans.’ Will Jobs’ death mark a return to mediocrity? I don’t think so. Why? Becuase as Obama said, “Steve Jobs changed the way each of us sees the World.” If mediocrity creeps in, we’ll see that as well.
- RT @julesshoes: Why ecommerce needs editorial lnkd.in/e5aezTd 3 hours ago
- RT @wengerknowsbest: Well yes, Welbeck has had to pull out of the England squad, with little bit if-Liverpool-can-do-it-so-can-we knee nigg… 6 hours ago
- RT @BarrettAll: Salesforce takes stand and cancels all travel to Indiana over 'anti-gay' legislation read.bi/1E5G2dm 2 days ago
- RT @mashable: Kazakhstan villagers are abruptly falling asleep in the middle of the day and no one knows why on.mash.to/1IxmIo1 2 days ago
- "The verbal abuse was sustained over a longer period, both at the time of the physical attack and subsequently.” bbc.co.uk/news/entertain… 3 days ago