Steve Jobs defied covention and abhorred mediocrity. His creations set the benchmark for design. Competitors, such as they exist, have for the most part been ‘also-rans.’ Will Jobs’ death mark a return to mediocrity? I don’t think so. Why? Becuase as Obama said, “Steve Jobs changed the way each of us sees the World.” If mediocrity creeps in, we’ll see that as well.
- Brixton Academy. Basement Jaxx. Red Alert baby. 5 hours ago
- RT @hughlaurie: 4th stanza of Invictus, which Nelson Mandela would recite to fellow prisoners on Robben Island. 18 hours ago
- RT @hughlaurie: It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll, I am the master of my fate, I am the captain o… 18 hours ago
- RT @nytimes: "Mr. Mandela never seemed to doubt that he was the equal of any man." From the obituary by @NYTKeller nyti.ms/18oCZc6 19 hours ago
- RT @Crush_online: Christmas has come early! Crush 36 is out now and it is full of festive cheer! bit.ly/1ke1I87 http://t.co/Fy0Hc… 19 hours ago