Steve Jobs defied covention and abhorred mediocrity. His creations set the benchmark for design. Competitors, such as they exist, have for the most part been ‘also-rans.’ Will Jobs’ death mark a return to mediocrity? I don’t think so. Why? Becuase as Obama said, “Steve Jobs changed the way each of us sees the World.” If mediocrity creeps in, we’ll see that as well.
- RT @wengerknowsbest: Today we looked into the eye of the Tigers and we were survivors. Have I done that one before? Yes. But it is still li… 16 hours ago
- RT @serafinowicz: Safari cannot open the page because it is an expedition to see animals in their natural habitat. 16 hours ago
- RT @WIRED: How a fleet of 6-mile-long solar panels in space could have provided U.S. energy needs wrd.cm/1hVczYy 2 days ago
- RT @jackseale: Magnificent. Liverpool fan's attempt at a Jordan HENDERSON acrostic descends into utter gibberish: http://t.co/2jrjVKyOGP vi… 2 days ago
- Watch this Honey Badger repeatedly escape his enclosure bbc.in/1kBxP4Z 2 days ago