Steve Jobs defied covention and abhorred mediocrity. His creations set the benchmark for design. Competitors, such as they exist, have for the most part been ‘also-rans.’ Will Jobs’ death mark a return to mediocrity? I don’t think so. Why? Becuase as Obama said, “Steve Jobs changed the way each of us sees the World.” If mediocrity creeps in, we’ll see that as well.
- Death To Page Views! Long Live "Acts Of Engagement" lnkd.in/d4tJrJf 2 hours ago
- RT @FastCoLabs: Death to page views! fastcolabs.com/3037369/chartb… by @johnpaul 2 hours ago
- RT @doctorow: Massive, tentacle-covered annotated works of HP Lovecraft boingboing.net/2014/10/17/mas… http://t.co/GxV1XfEb5v 2 hours ago
- Wrote this article less than a year after the iPad was launched. Happily, its even more relevant now. lnkd.in/dD_sPBE 2 hours ago
- With Content, Emotion Matters More Than Traffic - An eMarketer... lnkd.in/dgPs8Pi 8 hours ago