Steve Jobs defied covention and abhorred mediocrity. His creations set the benchmark for design. Competitors, such as they exist, have for the most part been ‘also-rans.’ Will Jobs’ death mark a return to mediocrity? I don’t think so. Why? Becuase as Obama said, “Steve Jobs changed the way each of us sees the World.” If mediocrity creeps in, we’ll see that as well.
- RT @Peston: The selfless courage of women who saw what was happening in Woolwich. Inspirational telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/te… 6 hours ago
- RT @SimonNRicketts: Here's how the MPs voted in the same-sex marriage bill tonight. Just for your records. bit.ly/19245by 21 hours ago
- RT @serafinowicz: Ahh RT @StuartSJones: Helen Mirren Has Tea with Dying Boy After Actual Queen Says No zite.to/13GdNdG 21 hours ago
- Why being blunt can help small tech firms stay at the sharp end dominicduffy.com/2013/05/21/why… 1 day ago
- RT @TheNextWeb: Chrome 27 arrives with 5% faster page loads, File System API to save and synchronize data on Drive, and more http://t.co/OW… 1 day ago