Steve Jobs defied covention and abhorred mediocrity. His creations set the benchmark for design. Competitors, such as they exist, have for the most part been ‘also-rans.’ Will Jobs’ death mark a return to mediocrity? I don’t think so. Why? Becuase as Obama said, “Steve Jobs changed the way each of us sees the World.” If mediocrity creeps in, we’ll see that as well.
- Read how "Monsoon has potential to become Red Bull style content house” thedrum.com/news/2014/10/2… #ceros #contentmarketing 1 hour ago
- Funky new site from @DiscoverDeliver discover-deliver.com/home.html http://t.co/eaK6PRsmY2 1 hour ago
- RT @HistoryInPics: Alfred Hitchcock catching snowflakes during a sleigh ride with his grandchildren, 1960 http://t.co/O0yOOX1gSZ 5 hours ago
- The overblown importance of likes and followers blog.newscred.com/article/qualit… http://t.co/XScfrUKoH6 21 hours ago
- 6 Reasons Why Uniqlo Is Winning lnkd.in/dU-MFyx 21 hours ago