Steve Jobs defied covention and abhorred mediocrity. His creations set the benchmark for design. Competitors, such as they exist, have for the most part been ‘also-rans.’ Will Jobs’ death mark a return to mediocrity? I don’t think so. Why? Becuase as Obama said, “Steve Jobs changed the way each of us sees the World.” If mediocrity creeps in, we’ll see that as well.
- Rather cool NY Fashion Week edition of Tennis Tuesday view.ceros.com/tennis/tennis-… @Cerosdotcom 14 hours ago
- RT @TechnicallyRon: Handy trick to calculate the price of a London pint Step 1: Look in your wallet Step 2: That won't be enough 1 day ago
- RT @TechnicallyRon: How to drink in a beer garden in London: Buy a drink Stand on the pavement This isn't a garden This is shit 1 day ago
- RT @MittenDAmour: Recreate the joy of commuting in London by repeatedly smashing your face into an angry badger’s armpit and empty your wal… 1 day ago
- Watching this thing really spooks me. businessinsider.com/silent-robot-c… 1 day ago