Steve Jobs defied covention and abhorred mediocrity. His creations set the benchmark for design. Competitors, such as they exist, have for the most part been ‘also-rans.’ Will Jobs’ death mark a return to mediocrity? I don’t think so. Why? Becuase as Obama said, “Steve Jobs changed the way each of us sees the World.” If mediocrity creeps in, we’ll see that as well.
- @davidhepworth "..for no bonds can ever keep me from she.." 21 hours ago
- RT @adamsangster: Is this man the father of modern content marketing? - iMediaConnection.com imediaconnection.com/content/36378.… via @imediatweet 21 hours ago
- RT @Cerosdotcom: "Tapes, CDs & #Flash" #HTML5 is taking over & #saas platforms are doing the work! @TheNextWeb tnw.co/1nEmTU8 #mobi… 1 day ago
- RT @eMarketer: Content creation is at the top of UK brands' agendas ow.ly/w2qQn 1 day ago
- RT @FastCompany: The Secret To Engineers And Non-Engineers Getting Along Is Simpler Than You Think f-st.co/gkR0Gyc 1 day ago