Steve Jobs defied covention and abhorred mediocrity. His creations set the benchmark for design. Competitors, such as they exist, have for the most part been ‘also-rans.’ Will Jobs’ death mark a return to mediocrity? I don’t think so. Why? Becuase as Obama said, “Steve Jobs changed the way each of us sees the World.” If mediocrity creeps in, we’ll see that as well.
- RT @warer: Behind the scenes at SWOON for @MonsoonUK AW14 Issue One from @Rockabox youtube.com/watch?v=fWVLgG… #SwoonMonsoon #fashion #ecommerce… 23 hours ago
- RT @adamsangster: Loving @MonsoonUK #SwoonMagazine powered by @Cerosdotcom uk.monsoon.co.uk/uk/campaign/au… #AW14 1 day ago
- 'A boon for Monsoon' lnkd.in/b5Me276 Monsoon Accessorize 1 day ago
- RT @MonsoonUK: Have you seen our brand new magazine yet? Take a look now & get ready to swoon! po.st/swoonissue1 #SwoonMonsoon 1 day ago
- Swoon from Monsoon. Built on the Ceros platform. econsultancy.com/blog/65335-a-s… 1 day ago